- Structured classes taught by experienced professional teachers
- Quality martial arts content developed from a rich martial arts lineage
- Effective realistic self defense content
- A Kissaki-Kai Karate-do affiliated school
- Disciplined classes built on traditional martial arts foundation
- Health and fitness training
Advanced martial arts skills for self defense, including realistic techniques designed to thwart a variety of attacks including strikes, punches, kicks, grabs, chokes, and use of weapons.
- Improved self discipline to benefit all aspects of life
- Realization of goal setting and attainment of goals
- Improved self confidence to benefit all aspects of life
- Improved intestinal fortitude to stand up to life’s challenges
- Stress relief & improved health through disciplined training regime
- A band of brothers commaraderie
Meet the Instructor
Sensei Steve Montgomery
7th Dan | Chief Instructor
Sensei Montgomery has over 37 years experience in martial arts has a 6th and 7th dan rank from Kissaki-Kai Karate-do international. He serves as chief instructor of the school and is the highest ranking Kissaki-Kai Karate-do practitioner in the USA. Mr. Montgomery is also a full time businessman acting as Vice President for a top tier defense company. Mr. Montgomery is well-known as a master teacher, motivating students to continue to give their best.
Read Full Bio >
Sensei Matt Knorr
Matt Knorr began training in karate in 1987 at the age of 14 at the South Jersey Karate Club/Club Shotokan in Marlton NJ. He studied under chief instructors, Sensei Steve Montgomery and Sensei Sal Lopresti. He has competed and won at AAU Regional and national competitions. He has also competed at the USNKF National championships and has competed internationally in Las Vegas and California. Matt is a high school teacher and is known for his intergration of MMA fundamentals into the curriculum.
Read Full Bio >